Well, I keep being told that I need to do this whole blogging "thing" - so here I am... it seems a good way for family and friends from far away to keep up with us and the arrival of Baby Crum (since no, we still aren't finding out, and yes, at first I wanted to know but am okay with it now!)
What I think is funny is that SO many people have different versions of Old Wives Tales. I keep being told that I am "all belly" (thank you! b/c I feel like I'm huge everywhere!); yet 1/2 the people say "all belly" means boy, and the other 1/2 says it means girl. You would think that if it's an Old Wives Tale that it would be somewhat consistent....apparently not. I also had that horrible morning sickness where I was nauseous FOREVER and throwing up pretty regularly. This time, most people said that meant girl, but there were quite a few that said they were horribly sick with boys.
All in all, being "Team Green" has been fun and exciting and I love that people keep guessing. A co-worker of mine said that she wants me to start a poll at work on the actual birth date along with boy or girl guess. (I wonder if I'm allowed to profit off of that as well....)
Ok, seems like a good enough 1st post....we'll see how this pans out. And since this is a Baby C. blog, here is my 30 week picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think Baby Crum is a girl b/c you seem to be carrying high. At least it looks that way in photos. So my vote is GIRL. I like the blog idea. Thanks. Any morning sickness I've been told doesn't have anything to do with the sex of the baby. YOU LOOK GREAT!!! kelly
ReplyDeleteWell, I think Team Green STINKS! I have been dying to know since the beginning and can't believe you have enough self control to have an envelope with the answer and not open it. You are a better person than I am...I was beating down the doctor's door the morning of my ultrasound. You are lucky I didn't show up that day at the doctor with you. I am going with girl too though. I can't believe you are at 30 weeks already, I am so excited for you guys. The blog is a great idea! -Laura
ReplyDeleteGirl!! Girl!! Girl!! But you already knew that was my vote!!! The bedroom is soooo beautiful! Your mom and dad rock!! Just wondering what are the top names you and pat like?-Steph
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant, I heard all those same tales.
ReplyDeleteOnly time will tell my sweet Amy.You look absolutely adorable!This was a great idea and I am thrilled that you included me. I will look forward to hearing
the updates.
Love, Mrs W