11 weeks vs. 21 weeks vs. 31 weeks
Umm, I'm already feeling huge and there's a chance I could be taking another picture at 41 weeks?!! Can you even imagine what that will look like?
The books I am reading say that Baby Crum is almost 4 pounds right now, but I'm willing to bet I have a mammoth 30 pounder in there with how "stuffed" I am feeling. I love feeling the baby move, but sometimes I swear s/he is trying to shove out of there through my stomach - and it's a little creepy and uncomfortable!
I do have to say though, that Baby Crum seems to be a good sleeper just like it's mommy! I hear so many stories of women that get woken up by baby kicks, and I have yet to experience that. (And I'm not complaining! We can keep the kicking to the daytime thank you!) I'm only getting up about twice a night, which was normal pre-pregnancy for me, so I really can't complain about that either. I'm just waiting though...apparently from here on out I'm just going to get MUCH bigger and more uncomfortable. To quote one of the teachers I work with who saw me today... "Oh you poor thing, 2 more months?!" Now, I feel like I'm doing pretty well, but just knowing that I will be getting bigger and bigger as the baby puts on more weight makes me a little nervous. I may have to start having my students push me around in my chair! ;-)

Look at that sweet belly! These next few weeks are going to fly by! And then you will be holding him or HER in your arms, kssing those cheeks, feeling the softest skin in the world, and spending hours just staring at this little person that you created. And you will never be the same again!!
ReplyDelete-Jessica
Please do not have your students push you around in a chair. That scares me...a lot. -Your very concerned neighbor in 104 who does not want to hear a very loud crash follwed by a very loud scream
ReplyDelete