Mom and Dad came down a few weekends ago and finished up the big parts of our nursery - especially moving the furniture around and making it look super cute with all of the white drapes! It has turned out better than I ever could have imagined - and now I can't wait to start filling it with baby stuff! We still have to figure out what to put on the shelves to keep them from getting scratched (as you can tell from the picture, we're just using towels right now). Pat and I went out today to Babies R Us to update our registry and ended up picking out 2 outfits that we'll use to bring Baby C. home. Of course, the boy outfit is baseball, but does that really surprise anyone?! (you can see them hanging on the dresser) Hope everyone has a great Valentine's weekend. We're going to brunch downtown tomorrow and I'm already trying to decide between a huge Belgium waffle or French toast.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The nursery looks wonderful!!!! Could you get glass cut to size to put on the furniture?
ReplyDeleteI love the nursery! It has such a soothing and calm feeling. What a wonderful place for a baby to wake-up each morning. Your Blog is cute too by the way!
ReplyDeleteCharmaine :)