Tuesday, March 2, 2010

33 Weeks

Well, 33 weeks down.....maybe 5-8 weeks to go. We'll see when Baby Crum decides to make his/her appearance.  My hope is definitely for closer to 5 weeks b/c I'm beginning to get uncomfortable. I'm tired ALL the time (and yes, I know that I will be even more tired once Baby is here),  but I would love to have at least a little bit of energy! On an exciting note, I only have 5 more weeks of work until my maternity leave starts. There's a lot of pressure to make sure that everything is in place and ready for me to leave, but it's also nice to have an end date that I'm working towards.
Here is my 33 week picture - you'll have to excuse the blurriness, but my photographer is NOT a morning person, and after 3 tries, this is the best we got. :-)
We bit the bullet and bought our new "babymobile" last night. We found a great deal on a 2008 Santa Fe down in Lynchburg, so we took a little road trip with the pups and came home with a new car.  We both really like it, and the puppies had a great time in the back too. As long as we put the headrests on the backseat up, the dogs don't attempt to make their way forward, which will be a good thing once we have a carseat in there! I can just see Lyla ending up on the baby's lap can't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment