Tuesday, March 23, 2010

36 Weeks

I had my 36 week dr. apt. yesterday and everything went well. Dr. D. is pleased with how things are going and is predicting that Baby Crum will make his/her appearance the week of April 12th.  This was the start of my weekly dr. apt's, so I'll get to see her every Monday until the baby is born - nothing more that I love than spending at least an hour a week sitting in a waiting room! ;-) 
According to the baby book, our little one is weighing close to 6 1/2 lbs right now. I meant to ask Dr. D. what her estimate of our baby was, but I forgot to ask once I was in there. I'll have to remember to do it next week. I have instituted a new rule in our house in honor of my new size and difficulty moving - if something falls on the floor and can't be picked up by my toes, it stays on the floor until Pat gets it or a dog chews it up! It's just waaay to hard to bend down anymore!
I had my work baby shower today and it was soo nice! We had a great time unwinding after a crazy day and enjoyed visiting with people that we normally don't get to spend time with.
Anyway, here's my weekly picture....hopefully only a few more to take! :-)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment